Sometimes due to Jquery is not able to load properly in browser, Banner slider might not load properly and show up all the posts on top of each other. In this case, pls clear the cache history of your browser. To clear it, press ctrl + refresh button of browser in window, Or Shift + refresh button of browser in Mac. Due to recent Version upgrade of ” New Blog theme “, for the past viewers of New blog theme activated site, need to clear cache history of browser to see the Banner Slider working properly.
Documentation of New Blog, New Blog Lite, New Blog Jr and Pro New Blog
- How to hide Time difference and Floating next post display
- How to setup Header image
- How to setup Menu
- Introduction to different sections
- How to buy Premium theme from postmagthemes.com
- How to install Pro version after purchase
- How to setup each section
- How to setup post formats (video, audio, gallery, quote) available in Pro version only
- How to setup Box width of each section
- How to setup General setting section for Readmore text, Text transform and Excerpt length.
- How to change font name, size, style etc
- How to change the color
- How to setup background color
- Why i am seeing grey image on my post
- How to hide SideMenu above main menu
- How to hide footer URL showing postmagthemes.com
- How to add Facebook and Twitter page feed
- Why my site Images are not in correct shape
- Why banner slider is not sliding, instead showing all the posts on top of each other ?
- Setup Menu icon and Menu superscripttitle in New blog