In gallery post format, all those images that are used in the content of post including feature image will be shown in gallery style as thumbnail image in blog post section . In other section such as in banner section, the feature image will be used. This is available in Pro version only.
- For such gallery thumbnail, all images that are added inside the post content including feature image will be shown in the blog post section. Hence it means you need to add some images in the content of post then theme use that images to show as thumbnail in the front page at blog post section including feature image.
- While adding image pls remember that every time upload a new image. Please do not select the already exist images even your desired image is present on the media list.
- Similarly you need to provide feature image as well which will be used as thumbnail in banner , feature display, footer etc section. If not then theme will show you grey image.
- While deleting image from gallery thumbnail, you need to follow two process. First delete it from post content detail and second delete it from admin Menu >> Media by selecting the image attached to your post and delete.
Please follow below steps to create gallery post format as shown in pro demo.
- Go to admin menu >> posts >> add new
- Select post format as ” gallery ” at the right side.
- Provide post title, category etc.
- Add some images on the post content detail by clicking “Add Media”. Upload a new image file even it is already exist.
- Provide feature image by uploading a new image file even it is already exist.
Please follow below steps to delete images in gallery post
- Go to admin menu >> post
- Select your post and delete the image from your content.
- Go to admin menu >> Media.
- Select the image that you do not want to appear in the gallery post thumbnail and delete.